Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Global Smart Watches Industry Outlook and Forecast 2014 – 2020


The global smart watches market is expected to show a remarkable growth rate by coming years. One of the major factors contributing the growth of the global smart watches market is the entrance of big vendors in the market. The market has also witnessing an increase in R&D spending. The global leading players such as Sony, Samsung, Pebble, and Maritime have increased their R&D investments for smart watches. For that, they are entering into partnerships with value-added resellers and suppliers and investing in R&D activities. These increasing R&D investments are helping players to introduce new products with better integration ability and accuracy. This will help with the reduction in smart watch prices and lead to an increase in their adoption among consumers.


Although the various driving factors, the global smart watches market is retraining due to the lack of proper technology standards. In addition, this is a new and emerging technology and thus technology standards are not clearly defined. The wearable computing device has failed because of the bulkiness, ugly look, battery issues and weak functionality. However, after the launch of number of new smart watches, consumer perceptions have changed. Nowadays, smart watches have become an important accessory to smartphones and an independent communication device. In future, smart watches will have a screen which potentially run software and allows to serve a robust extension to smartphone operating systems and apps.

The global smart watches market is segmented into two major categories, on the basis of application into general consumers, sports and healthcare and others. The market is also segmented on the basis of product characteristics into companion devices and standalone smart watches.

The market is driven by factors such as the rapidly growing consumer electronics goods industry and its distinctive features. The rapid technological advancements and changing consumer preferences will also act as drivers for the global smart watches market. Other factors fuelling the growth of the global smart watch market are the growing adoption of wireless technologies and softwares. Also the continuous adoption of mobile processor technologies is driving the demand for this market.

Some of the factors inhibiting the growth of the global smart watches market are the lack of standardization in this technology. The growing penetration of electronic devices will serve as an opportunity, fuelling the growth of the global smart watches market.

Some of the key players in this market are ConnecteDevice Ltd., Google Inc., Martian Watches, Metawatch Ltd., Qualcomm Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., Apple Inc., Pebble Technology among others. Earlier the global smart watches market was dominated by players with relatively low brand image in the electronic device industry. However, after the entrance of new big vendors in the consumer electronic device industry, the demand and curiosity for smart watches have increased among the end consumers.


About Us
Transparency Market Research is a market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers.

Contact:
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, 

Suite 700, 

Albany
NY - 12207
United States
Tel: +1-518-618-1030
USA - Canada Toll Free 866-552-3453

Browse Market Research Blogs:

4 comments:

  1. Can you tell me more about your web-blog system? Your website is attractive and is designed well. I like to write and have tried out my luck at a few marketplaces such as www.zopcodes.com , online service start and www.odesk.com. I must say that I did make money. Your ideas are quite interesting and well-written. Kudos! Waiting for more such blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria Diarrhea.Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, I didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numerous times for combination of treatments. And no changes so I decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him I want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what I must do and he delivered it to me in my state which I use according to his instruction, and today I must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life, I am making this known to every one out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waste more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contacting him today for you to also live a sound and happy life. He cures the following disease, thyroid Cancer, Uterine cancer, Fibroid, Arthritis, Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Bladder cancer, Brain cancer, HIV, Herpes, Esophageal cancer, Gallbladder cancer, Gestational trophoblastic disease, Head and neck cancer, Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer, Kidney cancer,Hpv, Lung cancer, Melanoma,Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Oral cancer, Ovarian cancer, Sinus cancer, Hepatitis A, B/C, Skin cancer, Soft tissue sarcoma, Stroke, Lupus, Spinal cancer, Stomach cancer, Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer, Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases, Pancreatic Cancer, Leukemia, Liver cancer, Throat cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Chronic Diarrhea,Copd, Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.

    ReplyDelete