Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) is most common type of heart surgery that is performed to treat people suffering from severe angina and coronary artery heart disease. In coronary heart disease, a plaque is formed inside the coronary artery that carries oxygenated blood to myocardium. As the plaque becomes harder over the time, it narrows down the artery and subsequently causes reduced blood flow to heart leading to chest pain called angina. In CABG, a healthy artery or vein from elsewhere in the body is grafted to blocked coronary artery that facilitates the flow of oxygenated blood to heart muscles. Depending on the number of coronary arteries bypassed, the surgery is referred as single bypass, double bypass, triple bypass and quadruple bypass. Usually, there are two different methods to perform CABG namely on-pump CABG and off-pump CABG.
Browse Full Report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/coronary-artery-bypass-graft-devices.html
Some minimally invasive coronary artery bypass (MIDCAB) surgeries are also performed such as endoscopic or thoracoscopic and robotic assisted surgery that include smaller incision, less bleeding, low risk of infection and reduced recovery time. Some of the commercially available devices used in CABG are OPTrac STILLSITE Stabilizer by Heartport, Ultima OPCAB system by Guidant and OCTOPUS 2+ Tissue Stabilization System by Medtronics. Some of the prominent vendors operating in this market are Sorin Group, Heratport, MAQUET, Guidant, Medtronic and Terumo.
Industry experts predict that the market for CABG devices will primarily be driven by increasing incidences of coronary heart disease and to some extent by the introduction of devices used in minimally invasive procedures such as da Vinci system marketed by Intuitive Surgical, Inc. Growing use of endoscopic vessel harvesting devices and anastomosis assist devices is also expected to support the growth of market. According to WHO, in 2008, approximately 17.3 million people died of cardiovascular diseases and of these around 7.3 million deaths were due to coronary heart disease. WHO also suggests that this death toll will keep on rising and will become 23.3 million by 2030. The major challenges to the market are matured market of North America and Europe and availability of minimally invasive alternative options such as percutaneous coronary interventions.
More Reports On Medical Devices Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/medical-devices-market-reports-6.html
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends.
Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.
TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources along with various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information which is indispensable for businesses to sustain their competitive edge.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
- Our research reports cover global markets, present analysis and forecast for a period of five years.
- The market structure and forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through primaries conducted with industry players and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA - Canada
Toll Free 866-552-3453Browse Full Report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/coronary-artery-bypass-graft-devices.html