Transparency Market Research Reports included a detailed market survey and analysis trends on “Tumor Marker Testing Market”. This report also includes more info about basic overview of the industry including definitions, applications and global market industry structure. Tumor markers are molecules found in urine, blood and body tissues. It is a protein which is found in large amounts in presence of forms of cancer. Thus measuring the levels of tumor markers may help in detecting the presence of cancer. Presence of a tumor in body stimulates the production of tumor markers from tumor or non-tumor cells.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/tumor-marker-testing-market.html
Tumor marker testing market is categorized on the basis of diagnostic methods, type of cancer and technologies employed for cancer detection:
- Organ specific tumor marker: bladder, breast, colorectal, gastrointestinal, liver, lung, oral, ovarian, pancreatic, prostatic, skin testicular cancer, leukemia, lymphoma, and others
- Clinical laboratory methods for measuring tumor markers: Abbott diagnostics’ AxSYM, Roche Diagnostics System, Fischer Thermo Scientific B.R.A.H.M.S KRYPTOR and others
- New technologies for cancer diagnostics: Monoclonal antibodies, proteomics, new protein markers, stem cell markers, DNA microassays and others
- Clinical methods for cancer diagnosis: Screening, imaging, theranostics, sigmoidoscopy and others
Currently, cancer is the one of the leading causes of death in the developed countries like North America and Europe. North America holds the largest market share in tumor marker testing and is followed by Europe due to vast discoveries and innovations being carried out in these regions for detecting the cancer in its early stages.
Some of the major factors driving tumor marker testing market are growing incidences of cancer disease, increase in aging population, tremendous ongoing research in the field of cancer detection and improved government reimbursement policies. The key deterrent holding back the market are involvement of high cost.
Some of the major players in tumor marker testing market are Abbott Diagnostics Ltd., Affymetrix, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Beckman, Dickinson and Company (BD) Diagnostics, BioCurex, BioModa, Inc., Clarient, Inc., Correlogic Systems, Inc., Epigenomics AG, Gen-Probe, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Roche Diagnostics Corp., and Veridex LLC.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
More Reports On Medical Devices Market: - http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/medical-devices-market-reports-6.html
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
Browse Market Research Report:-